Just what the world needs……an alarm clock that doesn’t shut up!!
The alarm clock that runs away and hides when you don’t wake up. Clocky gives you one chance to get up. But if you snooze, Clocky will jump off of your nightstand and wheel around your room looking for a place to hide. Clocky is kind of like a misbehaving pet, only he will get up at the right time.
Check out the featuers…..
- Set your snooze time, 0-9 min
- Snooze once before he runs away
- Choose 0 and he runs right away
- Can jump from up to 3 feet
- Moves on wood and carpet
- Press snooze to view time at night
- Screen flashes when beeping/running
- Alarm beeps in random pattern
- Clocky is small: 5.25″ x 3.5″ x 3.5″
- Want him to stay put? Disable wheels.
- Early low battery warning
- Colors: almond white, aqua and mint and soon in mustard orange!
So, this isn’t just an alarm clock, but also an irritating machine. Do you know what I would do if I was woken up by the clock after a bad night? E.g. after a fight with my wife I go to bed thinking let me get a little sleep out of the night and lo and behold, at 5:30am, the clock goes off and doesn’t let me turn it off…….I would tear off the floors and break the furniture if I couldn’t find it. Nope, this is a bad idea!!! At least for me.